Teriyaki Grilled Prawns
500g prawns de-shelled, with tails on
5tbs Karimix Teriyaki Sauce
1/2 tbs crushed garlic
1/2 tbs grated ginger
3 tbs oil
Shallots and lime for garnishing
1. Wash and clean prawns leaving tails on.
2. Mix Karimix Teriyaki Sauce, garlic and ginger in a ziplock bag.
3. Add prawns, zip it, shake well to mix then leave it in the fridge for 20 mins.
4. Heat BBQ, add the marinated prawns and grill until brown.
5. Empty the ziplog bag sauce into the pan and cook for a few minutes until the sauce is reduced a bit.
6. Serve the prawns glazed with some Karimix Teriyaki Sauce.
7. Serve with rich, noodles or salad.