Producing free range KellyBronze Turkeys and Norfolk Geese for 20 years, Kent Turkeys rear birds which are happy & healthy and free to roam over 16 acres of pasture. By rearing the birds in their natural season and allowing them to grow slowly and to full maturity, the turkeys develop a natural layer of fat offering more flavour, superior meat texture, juicier self-basted meat and the promise of richly flavoured natural gravy stock. Every turkey comes with full cooking instructions & a complimentary thermometer, making cooking Christmas dinner enjoyable & stress free!
For those looking for a different option this year, why not give one of our free range Norfolk geese a try? A bird which offers slightly less meat, but will still be a showstopper on the Christmas table and give you a Christmas feast which is rich & full of flavour. Plus, you’ll have plenty of goose fat for the crispest, most flavour-full roast potatoes possible.
Orders may be placed online at www.kentturkeys.co.uk and we offer collection on set dates in December from Woolpack Corner Farm near Biddenden as well as at the following collection points:
- Wye (Gregory Court, TN25 5AH)
- The Old Fire Station, Tonbridge
- Penshurst Place (Farmers Market location)
- Chislehurst (Hornbrook House Car Park, BR7 5AB)
- Tunbridge Wells Blue Diamond Garden Centre
- Coolings Garden Centre, Knockholt
- Coolings Potted Garden Nursery, Leeds (NEW for 2020)
- Holtwood Farm Shop, nr Aylesford
- Rochester (Corporation Street car park, ME1 1NH)
- Dulwich College, London
(Photo credit – Saltwick Media)