SERVES: 10 as a dessert course
PREP: 20 minutes
CHILL: 30 minutes
FOR THE MESS:
150g thick double cream or whipping cream
250g Mascarpone cheese
250g Karimix Mango Chutney
10 large meringue nests
15 small amaretti biscuits
1. Whip cream until stiff.
2. Add mascarpone cheese and whip to mix in well.
3. Stir in 185g Karimix Mango Chutney.
4. Chilled in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. To plate up, place a large dollop of mango mess onto each meringue nest,
6. Garnish with half an amaretti biscuit crushed and a teaspoonful of mango chutney.
7. Serve with a small amaretti biscuit on the side
Mix diced fresh mango into mix or as a topping just before serving
Add 50ml rum into mango mix before chilling or more if preferred.